dlm masa sebulan kerajaan Pakatan Rakyat Selangor telah membuka Jalan ke Bandar Mahkota Cheras..
Jimat TOL RM0.90 yg menindas penduduk BMC selama lebih 2 tahun..
Sebelum ini penduduk terpaksa melalui tol 90 sen utk ke BMC melalui Sg. Long...
mengambil masa 20-30min ...Sekarang...5-10 min dah boleh sampai ke BMC tanpa melalui Bdr Sg Long!
Terima kasih KERAJAAN SeLANGOR PR
--- Jgn Harap la BN lepas nih... bertahun penduduk buat bantahan nak bukak jalan pun susah...
Saturday April 19, 2008
KAJANG: The Selangor Government has given the green light for the opening of the Bandar Mahkota Cheras toll-free access road leading to the Cheras-Kajang Highway.The Kajang Municipal Council has been given the power to remove the barricade put up by highway concessionaire Grand Saga Sdn Bhd in 2006 due to loss of toll collection.A date for the opening of the RM16mil road, built by Bandar Mahkota Cheras developer Narajaya Sdn Bhd, will be announced by the council soon.
The go-ahead was given by Selangor executive councillor and State Local Government, Study and Research Committee chairman Ronnie Liu following a meeting at Menara MPKj.“We are ordering the opening of the road because it is on state land. It has been handed over by developer Narajaya to the council,” he said.
Residents of the township and the adjoining Bandar Sungai Long will benefit from the opening of the road as they have been using the main road meant for the latter.Bandar Mahkota Cheras Open Access Road Committee members were earlier in pensive mood at the meeting, which was also attended by council president Datuk Hasan Nawawi Abdul Rahman, Cheras MP Tan Kok Wai, Kajang assemblyman Lee Kim Sin and representatives from developer Narajaya Sdn Bhd and the Malaysian Highway Authority.
Committee chairman Tan Boon Wah said it was a victorious moment for residents of both townships and urged residents to remain patient until the date of the opening was announced.